1. Corn: a good health care product in coarse grains
Corn is a good health care product in coarse grains. Its high fiber content can stimulate peristalsis and accelerate fecal excretion. It is the best food for reducing blood lipids, treating constipation, losing weight and preventing colon cancer. Corn has a diuretic antihypertensive effect. Carrots are high in vitamin A, which can promote the normal growth and reproduction of the body, prevent respiratory infections, protect eyesight, and have anti-cancer and anti-cancer effects.
Recipe recommendation: Goji berry and corn multicolored soup
1. Wash and soak the wolfberry until soft, peel the pineapple and carrot, dice, and clean the corn kernels and peas.
2. Add an appropriate amount of water to the pot, add corn kernels and sweet peas and cook.
3. Add the oatmeal and boil it. When it comes out of the pot, add the pineapple slices.
2. Pumpkin: A master
Sweet, soothing, non-toxic in nature , Anemia people can eat more. Pumpkin is rich in nutrients. Its starch and sugar are easily synthesized and absorbed by the human body; the content of carotene is the highest in melons, and carotene is converted into vitamin A in the body, which has the effect of maintaining the skin and mucous membranes, and is good for treating cold. Deficiency, gastric ulcer, prevention of colds, weight loss, etc. are quite effective.
Recipe recommendation: pumpkin millet red bean porridge
Practice: Wash the old pumpkin and cut it finely, wash the big and millet and cook the porridge, add the pumpkin when boiling, until the porridge is cooked.
Efficacy: Congee is the first health care product in the world, it is easy to be digested and absorbed. This congee moistens the five internal organs, nourishes qi and blood, and is especially suitable for the elderly with weak spleen and stomach. You can add some red beans, which are also warm, to the porridge, which can warm the stomach.
3. Sweet potato: nourish the spleen and stomach, nourish qi
Sweet potato has the effect of nourishing the spleen and stomach, nourishing energy and widening the stomach. It is suitable for weak spleen and stomach, thin shape and fatigue, less appetite and diarrhea. Eating too much can easily cause acid reflux, heartburn and gastrointestinal flatulence.
Sweet potatoes are rich in nutrients and contain mucin, which is a mixture of polysaccharides and proteins, which can maintain the elasticity of human blood vessel walls and avoid the onset of atherosclerosis. It is also rich in dietary fiber. Dietary fiber is not absorbed in the intestinal tract and has good water absorption, which can prevent constipation and certain intestinal diseases.
Recommended Recipe: Sweet Potatoes
Main ingredient: 500 grams of sweet potato
Seasoning: 150 grams of sugar, 100 grams of water, 30 grams of sesame oil, 1000 grams of peanut oil
1. Wash and peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into hob pieces.
2. Add peanut oil to the spoon and heat it to 90℃, put the sweet potato pieces in the oil and deep-fry until the color is golden brown, remove and control the oil.
3. Clean the spoon and add water and sugar, boil the sugar over slow heat, from large water bubbles to small water bubbles; from large sugar bubbles to small sugar bubbles until thick and discolored, pour in the fried sweet potatoes, leave the spoon, turn spoon so that the sugar liquid is completely coated on the sweet potatoes.
4. Pour it into a plate that has been smeared with sesame oil. When serving, put a bowl of white water on it and eat it so that it does not stick to your teeth.
4. Potatoes: nourishing Qi and strengthening the spleen
Potatoes are sweet and flat. It has the effect of tonifying Qi and strengthening the spleen. It is suitable for weak spleen, loss of appetite and indigestion. Sprouted potato sprouts and skins are poisonous and should not be eaten.
Recommended Recipe: Potato Squash Soup
Main ingredients: potatoes, pumpkin
Ingredients: preserved apricots, red dates, wolfberry, salt, mushroom extract
1. Cut potatoes and pumpkin into small pieces, cut preserved apricots and red dates into small pieces, soak wolfberry in water.
2. Put a little oil in the pot, add the chopped potatoes and pumpkin and stir fry for a few times, add water, add a little salt and mushroom essence.
3. Pour 2 into the pressure cooker, add chopped preserved apricots, red dates and soaked wolfberry, and simmer for 5 to 8 minutes (you can also simmer in a stew pot until the potatoes and pumpkin are cooked).
5. carrots: spleen digestion and intestines
Carrots are sweet in taste and flat in nature, and have the effects of invigorating the spleen and digesting food, moistening the intestines and laxatives. Eating carrots regularly can help you lose weight, beautify your skin, and clear your liver and eyesight. Carrots are rich in plant fiber, have strong water absorption, and are easy to expand in the intestinal tract, which can make people feel full and control food intake. At the same time, it also contains hypoglycemic substances, which is an essential food for daily health care of diabetic patients.
Recommended Recipe: Chicken Liver Porridge with Carrot Straw Mushroom
Material: carrot, straw mushroom, chicken liver, japonica rice, coriander, monosodium glutamate, salt, pepper, vegetable oil, sesame oil.
1. Wash and shred straw mushrooms and carrots, wash and slice chicken livers, and wash and wash the japonica rice.
2. Heat the oil in a pan, add carrots, straw mushrooms and chicken livers, stir fry, add japonica rice and an appropriate amount of water, bring to a boil over high heat.
3. After boiling, cook with low heat until the rice is rotten, add coriander, salt, monosodium glutamate, pepper and stir well, and drizzle with sesame oil when eating.
6. Soybeans: Moisturize the skin
Soybeans are rich in soluble fiber, which can promote gastrointestinal motility, have a laxative effect, and reduce blood cholesterol levels. Regular use of soy foods can supplement protein, moisturize the skin, muscles and hair, make the skin smoother, more delicate, and elastic; make the muscles more plump and firm; make the hair darker and shiny.
Recommended Recipe: Braised Pig Trotters with Soybeans
Ingredients: soybean, pig’s trotter, celery, ginger, green onion, cooking wine, pepper, edible oil, monosodium glutamate, salt.
1. Wash the pig’s trotters and chop them into small pieces; wash the ginger and slice; wash the celery and cut into sections; cut the green onions into sections.
2. Add an appropriate amount of water to the pot. After the fire is boiled, add the pig’s trotters and cooking wine, scald the blood of the pig’s trotters, and pick it up for later use.
3. Heat the oil in a pan, add pork trotters and ginger slices and stir-fry, put them in a casserole, add soybeans and appropriate amount of water, simmer for 30 minutes on low heat, add salt, monosodium glutamate, celery, onion and pepper.
7. mango: promote defecation
Mango contains a lot of cellulose, and regular consumption can make the skin more moisturizing. Mango is rich in nutrients, vitamin C and minerals, which can prevent arteriosclerosis and high blood pressure. Mango contains a lot of fiber, which has the effect of promoting bowel movements.
Recommended Recipe: Fried Scallops with Mango
Materials: mango, fresh scallop, red pepper, asparagus, onion, garlic, salt, edible oil, sugar, starch.
1. Peel and core the mango, cut into thick slices; wash the asparagus and cut into sections; cut the onion into sections; slice the garlic into thin slices;
2. Boil a pot of water, blanch the asparagus, red pepper, and fresh scallops, remove and drain the water for later use.
3. Heat oil in a pan, sauté garlic and shallots until fragrant, add appropriate amount of water and seasonings, add ingredients, stir gently, and thicken with wet starch.
8. lotus seeds: tonic and relieve diarrhea
Li Shizhen’s “Compendium of Materia Medica,” said: “lotus seeds can thicken the stomach and treat leucorrhea.” Lotus seeds have astringent effects, and regular consumption can treat diarrhea due to spleen deficiency; children with gastrointestinal indigestion are restless all day. Restless or the diet is decreasing day by day, lotus seeds can be used. The elderly suffer from insomnia and more dreams, and their minds are disturbed. Lotus seeds can be used to help them sleep peacefully.
Recommended Recipe: Rock Sugar Tremella Lotus Seed Soup
Materials: 15 grams of dried white fungus and lotus seeds each, 30 grams of red bean, and the appropriate amount of rock sugar.
Preparation method: soak dried white fungus for 2 hours, remove impurities and wash, tear into small florets; wash lotus seeds and red bean separately and set aside. Put lotus seeds and red bean in a pot, add an appropriate amount of water, bring to a boil over high heat, simmer for 1 hour, add white fungus and rock sugar, and cook for another 15 minutes.
Efficacy: This soup has the effects of clearing away heat and detoxification, eliminating irritability and quenching thirst, nourishing the heart and calming the nerves, and strengthening the spleen.